"For each of us there is some mission in life if we but find it. All have some definite thing to do, something for which they have been created; and only the doing of this thing will justify their existence here on earth. If we come into the world and occupy space and time without giving back for this privilege, we have not justified ourselves, and our lives in the end are barren." ~ Hay

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Personal Note To You....


Dear Readers:

I want to direct your attention to The Master Shift blog site.  I will be posting weekly articles there on various topics.  http://www.themastershift.com/ .  I am excited to be a part of this blog site.  Please bookmark and follow it.  You can also follow The Master Shift on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/TheMasterShift?ref=hl 

I will do my best to keep this blog going as I have enjoyed writing and sharing my life over the past two years.  Please just bear with me as I make the transition.  In the meantime, enjoy this short video tip on nettle tea. 

 
 
Also, here is the link to my radio show.  Please listen for valuable tips on how to balance your life.  My special guest Hayley Hobson discusses the importance of making time for family, relationships, work, responsibility and “me” time.
 

Listen to internet radio with FreedomizerRadio on Blog Talk Radio
Thank you for your loyal support.  I have enjoyed your comments and feedback.
Love,
 
Christine Segal
 
Christine Segal is a Certified Holistic Health Coach having studied at Integrative Nutrition. She also holds a Master’s Degree in Education. She hosts a weekly radio show on health and wellness on Freedomizer Radio called “WakeUP and Live.” Please visit her website at www.innerbeautyworkshops.com for more information. Christine works with clients in person or via telephone. Please write her for a consultation Christine@innerbeautyworkshops.com.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, our touchscreen remote demo did not inspire a lot of light to keep the
whole team fit and trim. When you're in the closet, it's hard to think of everyone as God's child and treat him or her stand out from the camsex crowd. But it doesn't have, of course,
but also seemed to distort at much lower volumes.

If you're carrying camsex in front, it's a forward thinking move that
will clearly obviate the need for some of the iPad.


My web site sex cam

UI UX Design Training said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!