"For each of us there is some mission in life if we but find it. All have some definite thing to do, something for which they have been created; and only the doing of this thing will justify their existence here on earth. If we come into the world and occupy space and time without giving back for this privilege, we have not justified ourselves, and our lives in the end are barren." ~ Hay

Saturday, August 18, 2012

On a Personal Note....

Christine Segal

I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for visiting me each week.  I enjoy writing this blog and especially like the comments and feedback.  This week I’ve been extremely busy with another project.  I am excited to share it with you.  In a few short weeks, I will unveil something amazing!  Stay glued to this blog and you will be in for a surprise.  Next week, I will be back with a regular post.  Until then, keep moving forward.

Christine Segal

No comments: