"For each of us there is some mission in life if we but find it. All have some definite thing to do, something for which they have been created; and only the doing of this thing will justify their existence here on earth. If we come into the world and occupy space and time without giving back for this privilege, we have not justified ourselves, and our lives in the end are barren." ~ Hay

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New York Magazine Parody

In a recent issue of New York Magazine, I stumbled across an ad by two plastic surgeons who claim it costs $856,500 over a four decade period to look like you are 19.  First of all, who would want to look like they are 19 when they are 55?  What happened to aging with dignity and grace?  Second, I can think of much better ways to spend $856,500.  How about you?  Seeing the ad got my mind spinning and I just couldn’t resist having some fun with it.  I asked my neighbor to photo shop one for me.  Here’s the original ad and the Inner Beauty Workshops version.  (*Please note…I’m not yet 50.  I still have a little more than three years..lol)  Enjoy the parody……

New York Magazine - February 6, 2012
Photo shopped version of how you could look young at any age

**Press on photos to enlarge if you cannot read.
References

INNER BEAUTY WORKSHOPS CLASSES ARE CONSTANTLY FORMING.  PLEASE EMAIL CHRISTINE@INNERBEAUTYWORKSHOPS.COM FOR WORKSHOP DATES AND TIMES

No comments: