"For each of us there is some mission in life if we but find it. All have some definite thing to do, something for which they have been created; and only the doing of this thing will justify their existence here on earth. If we come into the world and occupy space and time without giving back for this privilege, we have not justified ourselves, and our lives in the end are barren." ~ Hay

Saturday, September 15, 2012

On the Radio!

I am happy to announce this week that I am coming to the airwaves!  Beginning on Friday, September 21st at 3:00 pm I will be hosting a weekly radio show on the Freedomizer network.  (http://www.freedomizerradio.com/)  Freedomizer Radio is a station that promotes awareness in the political and corporate world; how these two entities affect our world.

My radio show, which will be broadcast for 90 minutes, will be called “Wake Up and Live.”  “Rise to the new you through awareness of the world around you.”  My program will focus on becoming your best self by understanding the body’s nutritional needs and understanding the soul’s need for wisdom.  I will teach you how to use your own intuition to cipher through mainstream information on health and wellness.  My program will keep you up-to-date on newly released so called “scientific studies” and how to interpret them for your best use.  In addition, I will feature weekly guests who bring their expertise to the table.
You can listen to my broadcast “live” by visiting Freedomizer radio and finding the link.   I will post a link of each show after my weekly blog posts in order for you to listen at your own convenience.  One of the best ways to “multi-task” is to play my broadcasts while you cook dinner or fold the laundry.  It will turn mundane tasks into enjoyment as your mind can escape into the world of healthy living.  It is my hope that my radio program will motivate you to set goals and take action steps toward those goals.  Your participation is the only way significant change can occur in the world. 

I am available for in person or telephone coaching.  Please email:  christine@innerbeautyworkshops.com for more information.

No comments: