Who’s ready to watch some football? Who’s ready to eat chips, drink beer and binge on junk food during the entire game? I would ask you to put your hand up, but you are probably too preoccupied screaming at the television set.
1. Hummus with an assortment of organic vegetables
2. Guacamole dip with organic, non-GMO tortilla chips (**Read the Labels)
3. Organic chicken wings (Your health food store will carry these or make your own)
4. Assortment of olives
5. Raw cheese and organic crackers
6. Mixed raw nuts
7. Sourdough crostini toast with artichoke heart spread
8. Crockpot Chili – (vegetarian or with grassfed meat)
9. If you must have soda, your health food store has soda made with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.
10. Organic beer – Your local health food store will carry this. Look for brands like Peak Organic.
See…..not so bad! There are alternatives! Now go and enjoy the games… And, remember to “root, root, root for the home team.”…;)