1. Farm stands are still open – Shop local for your vegetables and fruit.
2. Look for Organic or Free Range Turkeys – You can find organic turkeys in most supermarkets these days. Pay the extra money! It is worth it. Conventional turkeys are full of chemicals.
3. Don’t eat too much – Stop eating before you get that full feeling.
4. Take a walk in between courses – Even if the weather is bad, get outside for a bit to walk off the extra calories
5. Enjoy your day – Make the day fun and memorable with your family and friends…..